Being silent

It's been months since I posted here! It's been a hectic couple months- graduation, HSC starting and all. But thankfully, it's going to over very very soon, and I'll be flying off to England and Norway with the mother! And then once I come back, I'll be here for a couple weeks, will be moving houses (current house was sold 3 days ago) and then off to Vanuatu with some friends. So grateful to be able to be going to so many places. :)  

I managed to squeeze some time to check out the fleet review. I didn't get to go on the big firework day or the start, but still managed to see a few of the ships!

I also turned 18 a couple weeks ago, and my lovely friends got me a Nikon D5200, which I will definitely be using a lot. 


From Mrs Macquaries Point


Darling Harbour

Darling Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment